Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lost Things

I am not sure how someone "loses" a mattress. (We have the box spring.)

Perhaps it was delivered to someone with no sense of ethics and who saw a pretty nice pillow top by Simmons and said "oh yes, this goes in the master bedroom," thinking "this will never be missed."

They claim it isn't in storage where it sat with my other things for a month.

I know for certain they did not leave it at my former abode because the buyer's agent was being a snot about every particle of anything that belonged to us being out of the house before they would do their walk-through.

So I leave it up to them. They are a national carrier with a big reputation and I am sure they will do the right thing. They say they have 45 days to work it out. If they don't I shall publish their name on this blog and then they'll be sorry. Muahahaha!!

No comments: